Wednesday 2 February 2011

Skills and Improvment

Skills I'm good at...


  • Cinematography - I feel I'm good at finding the best shots within a location to portray the micro and macro elements of our product.
  • Time Management - In our children's film opening, I was able to organise our time efficiently in order to get the time consuming animation done to a good standard and in good time.
  • Creating the story - I find that I can be good at coming up with ideas to inspire the group as to what our product should be about.
Skills I could improve on...


  • Editing - Using Final Cut has always been a weak point. I find handling the basics an easy task, however using effects and using various other aspects of the program can prove difficult for me.
  • Detail - I feel I don't think in much detail towards the background to our ideas. Mostly concerning the target audience.
  • Clear thinking - I think I could find better ways of expressing my views and ideas to the group whilst making myself clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment