Saturday 5 February 2011

Strengths and improvements

My strengths: 

  • Sound is a strength of mine as I know which type of sound to fit with which image, ie: sometimes silence is the most effective way to get across a message. 
  • Time management is another strength as for the children's film, the group managed to keep everything going at once and not slipping behind because we planned our time well. 
  • Blogging is a strength as I managed to blog in detail and I feature in most of the blog tags. 
To improve: 
  • My editing knowledge is weaker than some other members in the group so for the next project I need to concentrate more on editing so my knowledge will improve. 
  • My cinematography needs improving as for the last project we used animation so there were not many opportunities to shift the camera. 
  • My communication needs improving as sometimes because of a lack of communication, some things in the group were done twice or not at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment